- Zinc helps prevent and lessen duration of colds, flus and infections.
- Zinc supplementation has been useful in facilitating expediency in healing wounds and skin lesions suffered by some zinc deficient individuals.
- Zinc is used in treating ailments like arthritis, underactive thyroid, fibromyalgia, and osteoporosis.
- It improves insulin levels and may help with diabetes and aids digestion problems.
- It helps with building healthy hair and scalp.
Zinc also helps with hemorrhoids, inflammatory bowel disease, and ulcers.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
(as Zinc Picolinate)
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.