Servings Per Container: 60
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
(as Zinc Picolinate)
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Zinc is one of a number of important minerals that our body needs on a daily basis to function normally. Unlike some nutrients, our bodies cannot make zinc so it is important that we get it in our diet every day. Zinc is essential for the metabolism and structural stability of nucleic acids. Zinc is critical for proper functioning of the male reproductive system. It is involved in processes that contribute to normal sperm counts and regulation of the metabolism of testosterone and sex drive. It is also believed to enhance fertility in both men and women. Every single cell in the body needs zinc for structural and energy producing functions. Zinc is an essential trigger for many biochemical reactions and also for protein production.
1. Zinc helps prevent and lessen duration of colds, flus and infections.
2. Zinc supplementation has been useful in facilitating expediency in healing wounds and skin lesions suffered by some zinc deficient individuals.
3. Zinc is used in treating ailments like arthritis, underactive thyroid, fibromyalgia, and osteoporosis.
4. It improves insulin levels and may help with diabetes and aids digestion problems.
5. It helps with building healthy hair and scalp.
Zinc also helps with hemorrhoids, inflammatory bowel disease, and ulcers.
All Lemus Natural Medicine Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.